Tuesday, December 2, 2014

SNOWBALLED!

It's that time of year again. Christmas, presents, family, drama, food, chaos. All that good fun! I have decided to do something different.

Each year, there are posts and stories about the wonderful, amazing things that have happened to you, or that you have done for others.

I love to read about these! They are truly inspiring and wonderful. I have decided to add some humor to this festive time.

YOU HAVE BEEN SNOWBALLED!
Once you receive this, you must tell the most embarrassing, most humorous Christmas you ever had. Whether it was just last year or 15 years ago! Include whatever you like. But remember, it must be funny.

You then, pick 5 other bloggers to SNOWBALL and read their hilarious tale!

I am picking:
Baking in a tornado
The Momisodes
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
Just a little Nutty
Menopausal Mother

2 comments:

  1. LOL cute idea. Let me see if I can come up with something. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me. . . I think . .. tell an embarrassing story, huh? You're killing me here! I try to forget them and you want me tell. . . yikes.. . I'll have to think about this one.

    ReplyDelete