Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monthly Prompt Challenge. ..TAKE 1

This is something new. Its once a month.  Every blogger who signed up will receive the same prompt and write their own take on it.

Our first one was a toughie:
Write a letter apologizing to someone.(if you don't owe one, make one up)


Our other writers are:
The Momisodes
Poetry from the soul
Brimstones Rebel Princess



Dear Self,

         I am writing to apologize for not taking better care of you. I should of been eating healthier,  exercising, reading more. I should of been getting more sleep. Not just dealing with the pain for years.


         I am sorry for the pain you had to endure. 3 pregnancies, 3 childbirths, my clumsiness and blindness. Let's not forget the 3 children you must deal with on a daily basis.  This last part explains itself.


          You stuck through it all though. You was tough when I needed you to be. Stood strong and never failed me. You are a tough cookie. I am sorry for all the years of pain and I hope you forgive me.





                                                                    Thoughtfully Yours,
                                                                                        Self

No comments:

Post a Comment