Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Squirrel? Where?!

Apparently, this little guy has stopped by several bloggers and dumped an award on them. I am one of them. Menopausal Mother created this little critter and Karen decided to tell him I stole his nuts.

I guess, this award fits me pretty well, since I am of course a little nuts. Let's get on with this before I lose focus and start rambling like I do in all my other posts.

Like all other awards, we have a set rules we have to follow, but these are different, because well, its from a squirrel.

So the award is titled:

                                              
Isn't he a cute little critter?

Rules: I need to spread 7-10 quirky facts about myself(maybe then this critter will leave)
           I then need to pass on this award to 7-10 other bloggers(I will place the nut thief blaming on someone else)



  1. I always have the urge to clean, but I never want to clean. (I think this is why I am a little nutty)
  2. I play like a kid. I do have 3 kids, so this explains a lot.
  3. I am a grammar and spelling Nazi. I am tempted to correct every one's grammar and spelling, but I don't because then I would have no friends.
  4. My husband and I have been married 7 years and we act like newlyweds. 
  5. I think this little critter is cute, but I will cuss him out if he is in my yard destroying anything.
  6. I am the clumsiest person you will ever meet. I can trip up steps, I have punched myself in the face before. Oh and I dropped my phone ON my face. 
  7. I have 2 different shoe sizes. Weird, I know and it sucks when the stores won't allow me to mix and match. 


And now for the 7 other bloggers I am placing blame for the stolen nuts:
  1. The Momisodes
  2. The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnaps
  3. Bad Word Mama
  4. Becoming Supermommy
  5. The Plucky Procrastinator
  6. Mompolize
  7. A Working Mom's "Whoas"

2 comments:

  1. So much fun learning more about you. Two different shoe sizes? That has to really stink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to #6. I pretty damn clumsy myself! Thanks for the award!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete