Monday, August 12, 2013

Oh you shouldn't have, but since you did I will SHINE ON!

 Oh you are too kind! Stop it! Ok, I'll sign a few more autographs!!

No, I am not famous, but I was given an award from the lovely Mrs. Sarah over at The Momisodes. Here is a link to her Facebook.

Before I go into any details, I must list the rules. Yes, all the rules. I am a true rebel at heart, but I will do this lovely woman a huge honor and follow her rules(as you can see, I follow the rules, I am no true rebel. I just like to act the part.) So here are the rules:

Rule 1: I must take the beautiful award picture and post it in my blog post, so I'll just put this lovely picture in between rules 2&3. (This is the rebel part coming out)

Rule 2: Link the person who gave me this award. I did ^ up there. See it? I will post again at the end to make sure you didn't miss it.

Rule 3: State 7 facts about myself. Hmm, I have done so in so many awards, these must be good...

Rule 4: I must give this award to 15 lovelies. This will be difficult!



1st Fact: I am a brunette. I have dyed my hair so many times, I have no idea my natural color. Its just a dark brown.

2nd Fact: I am afraid of the dark. I am not kidding. You can laugh, but seriously, the dark, its creepy and has scary things in it. I would rather hold my pee than go to the bathroom in the dark.

3rd Fact: I am not really funny. I am mean and people take it that way. I am truly EVIL. Everyone doesn't believe me.

4th Fact: I am short. Really short. I am 5'1. Sometimes, I wish to be taller, but then I would have to do tall people things. Like reach on the high shelves for people and I don't want to.

5th Fact: I am very emotional. Its funny because in my 3rd fact, I am evil, but I am sobbing evil emotional wreck. Its quite funny if you think about it.

6th Fact: I am a HUGE nerd. Harry Potter, Once upon a time, a newly whovian. I love the geeky things!

7th Fact: I love the 1920's and the 1950's era. The clothing, the styles, the music. I love them both! I think nowadays everything is too high tech and wrapped around electronics(I say this as I type on my laptop checking my s4) I know, hypocrite big time. But its hard to not get wrapped up in it as well.


Ok, so there are my 7 facts. Now for my 15 lovelies I get to pass this on to:

1: Becoming Supermommy
2: MamaMiller Parenting
3: Momopolize
4: SuperLittleTales
5: Non-Stop Mom
6: Raising Wild Things
7: The Plucky Procrastinator
8: Outsmarted Mommy
9: Two Kids and a coupon
10: Honest Mom
11: The Shitastrophy
12: Mommy needs a martini
13: Confessions of a (Not-so) Super Mom
14 Diary of a Mad Woman
15: Honestly Mama G

There we have it! My facts, my lovelies, and the rules! I had fun! So, now don't forget to check out The Momisodes.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much! If it makes you feel any better, I'm kinda afraid of the dark, too. #1 on my list is sharks, or anything that screams "death wish." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award.

    From someone who's shorter than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this! And guess what - I'm shorter than you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! I often think about how I wish I lived in the 20s or 50s as well. I mean in some ways we have come so far but in others not so much. I always tell my husband I want a roaring 20s party for my 40th. He better get on that! :) ~Outsmarted Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Tattler Thursday Blog Hop last week! This week's hop is live now...hope you'll join us again!

    http://www.mychillthoughts.com/2013/08/hosting-tattler-thursday-14.html

    -Cristyl @ CHill Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there :)
    Thanks for the award. I truly wasn't being an intentional slacker but when I replied on my phone it apparently didn't go through. So sorry!
    Things we have in common...
    -I am also afraid of the dark, perhaps not as much but still, bad stuff happens there and I like avoiding bad stuff
    -I was 5'2"... but shrinking just like my grandma did and am now 5'1" Just when I thought short couldn't get shorter ;)
    -I love geeky people. I'm not quite good enough at keeping up with it all so can't really classify myself in the category but the people I love the most are!

    ReplyDelete