Friday, March 8, 2013

The Yuckitis!!!

My 4 year old loves Doc Mcstuffins. It's her all time favorite show. Top 5. She is diagnosing everyone with anything and the end has to be ITIS. Sickitis, Toeitis, Hungryitis. She even has pictures for it. 

I have been sick the past few days. Miserable. I have the sore throat, the congestion, the green goop drippings. I can't taste food(this makes me sad), I can't smell(not so sad about this). I seen Dr. Ladybug. She diagnosed me with yuckitis!

Today is my birthday. I am, of course sick. Perfect for the PITY PARTY I am throwing myself later ;). My husband decides to do a sexier version of HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT. I got the song, the sexy look, the sexy dance. It was awesome! During half of it, I am hacking it, blowing my nose, sneezing. I probably gave him my yuckitis. 

Why is it the older we get the sicker we get? I can't just write a note and say MOM CAN'T WCLEAN, SHE IS SICK. ANY QUESTIONS REFER THEM TO DAD! I wish. Today is my birthday and my husband is still demanding things of me. He demanded I stay on my butt all day and do nothing :). He is going to baby me today :). He is sweet. I just hope for the dance later again tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment