The very first EPICALLY AWESOME AWARD OF EPIC AWESOMENESS goes to us! We weren't the only blog to recieve it. Several other blogs awesome got it as well! They were:
- Baking in a Tornado
- Momma On A Mission
- The Robot Mommy
- The Mommy Ref
- Miss Banana Pants
- My Daily Jenn-ism
- DeBie Hive
- Diapers...or Wine?
We all won this awesome award! Now we must write 10 epically awesome things about ourselves. There is 2 of us on here, so I will post 5 and the other momma will post 5
- I am very loud and outspoken.
- I love to read and write.
- I get brain farts when it comes to my writing! I am drawing blanks a lot of the times.
- I get addicted to crafting so much that, I have crafting ADHD. I can't focus on craft and then I have like 50 projects that are "being started"
- I have dreams to work, but I absolutely love being a stay at home mom!
- I am very quiet, but have one heck of a temper!
- I am in Graduate School for Secondary Education, I plan on teaching College!
- I hate Winter. Hate Winter. Let me say that again. I HATE Winter. On the contrary, I love Summer!
- I volunteer at a Nursing Home, and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
- One of my biggest goals in life is to write a book. I've started one, but I am taking my time and thinking hard. (Plus I get brain farts when I'm writing too, Cassandra!)